theFASHION: Grimes Music | Rising Fashion Star @Grimezsz #Fashion #StyleMuse @ElieSaab


Style Obsessed with Grimes
Musician. Muse. Claire Boucher.
Written by Devon Poer

She is already having an influence on the fashion world, current having her latest song, Genesis play at the end of the Spring Summer 2013 Elie Saab runway show. Also seen wearing Jeremy Scott's Bart repeat sweater. Staring in Fashion Films and magazine spreads by photographer John Londono, she was also named by W Magazine as "stylish singer to watch." This Muse is on her way up! She... goes by the musical name Grimes but her homeland Canada knows her as Claire Boucher. I feel that its really only a matter of time before she starts to make a much larger appearance in the fashion and music world. I'm excited to see it go down and would love to work with her, I'm sure her and I would have been dancing together at a rave back in the 90's when I was a surrealist yuppie, now I'm just a yuppie.











Comments

Popular Posts